Home Owners Associations

Provo Homeowner Association Attorneys

Provo Real Estate Lawyers

Whether you are a developer, a homeowner association or a homeowner, obtaining good legal advice is key to protecting your interests. Utah statutes and case law change often, and before you take any steps that cannot easily be undone, it’s important to seek counsel from an attorney who knows the current rules.

At the law firm of Seiler, Anderson, Fife & Marshall LC, our Provo Real Estate Lawyers help developers turn over ownership of planned housing units to owners. We also represent homeowner associations and homeowners. The following are examples of the kinds of legal services we provide:

If you are a homeowner who has a dispute with an HOA or PUD, you should contact an attorney for advice before you take action on your own. If you stop paying your dues, the association or district can put a lien on your property and sell your property to pay your assessment. The court may also order you to pay the HOA’s or PUD’s attorney fees.