Nonprofit organizations such as charities, homeowner associations, religious and arts organizations serve to fill the gap between services offered by governmental entities and those of for-profit businesses. At the law firm of Seiler, Anderson, Fife, & Marshall LC, our Provo Lawyers are proud to help nonprofits fulfill the vital roles they play in our Utah communities.
Examples of the services our attorneys provide to nonprofit organizations include:
- Formation of nonprofit corporate entities
- Compliance with Utah laws regarding nonprofit legal status
- Compliance with IRS tax rules and regulations
- Governance of nonprofit organizations
- Advising nonprofit boards and officers
- Advising nonprofits on fundraising
- Government relations and lobbying
- Advising nonprofits on employment law issues for paid and unpaid staff
- Real estate transactions and leases
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
Nonprofit organizations operate under a different set of rules than those that apply to for-profit businesses. Our attorneys have experience to help nonprofits comply with Utah law and operate successfully so they can meet the missions for which they were created.
We understand that as a nonprofit organization, you have an obligation to spend wisely and ensure that your resources are directed to the services for which your organization was created. For more than 50 years, the attorneys of Seiler, Anderson, Fife, & Marshall LC, have earned a reputation for providing clients with legal services of the highest quality at an economical cost.