Provo Business Law Attorneys
At the law firm of Seiler, Anderson, Fife, & Marshall LC, our Provo Business Law Attorneys provide a full range of legal services for both startup and existing businesses, including:
- Formation of limited liability companies (LLCs), limited liability partnerships (LLPs), S corporations, C corporations, and other business entities
- Creation of professional service entities for doctors, dentists, accountants, architects, and other professionals
- Representation of nonprofit corporations
- Shareholder and partner relations
- Drafting partnership agreements, buy-sell agreements, and other business startup agreements
- Corporate guidance services to maintain your business’s liability shield and tax advantages
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Business succession planning
Our Utah County Attorneys represent entrepreneurs, family-owned and closely held businesses, small to medium-sized businesses, and publicly held corporations in Utah.
Protecting Yourself From Liability
If you are starting a new business or new business venture, choosing the right business entity can help you minimize taxation and protect yourself from liability. If you launch an enterprise under your own name as a sole proprietor, your personal assets could be at risk if the business fails or is sued. If you form an LLC or corporation, only the assets of the business entity would be at risk.
Our attorneys will work closely with your accountants and tax professionals to help you choose the most advantageous form of business organization. If you have multiple commercial ventures, our attorneys can create separate business entities for each venture so you will not lose everything if one of your ventures is sued or fails.