Mr. Nelson has been a member of the firm’s litigation practice since joining SAFM in November of 2016. Although his practice focuses mainly on complex commercial litigation, Mr. Nelson represents clients in a wide array of civil litigation matters, including personal injury, products liability, special education, probate litigation, landlord/tenant disputes, debt collection, and real estate matters.
Mr. Nelson earned his Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree from Brigham Young University in 2016, graduating cum laude. While in law school, Mr. Nelson interned at the United States Court of Federal Claims in Washington, D.C., the Utah Supreme Court, RSAF and BYU’s Office of the General Counsel.
During law school, Mr. Nelson was a member of the Trial Advocacy Team and Lead Editor for the school’s Education & Law Journal.
Mr. Nelson enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters.
Mr. Nelson is a Spanish speaker.
To arrange for an initial consultation with Mr. Nelson, call Seiler, Anderson, Fife & Marshall LC, at 801-375-1920 or contact us online.
- Utah State Bar, Oct. 2016
- U.S. District Court of Utah, Aug. 2018
- Reuben Clark Law School, J.D., 2016, cum laude (top 30%)
- Brigham Young University, B.A. (History), 2012, magna cum laude (top 5%)
Honors and Publications
- Reuben Clark Law School Dean’s List (2013-2015)
- 2015 Woody Deem Trial Competition, semi-finalist
- Student-on-Teacher Violence: A Proposed Solution, 2016 B.Y.U. Educ. & L.J. 309, 309 (2016)